1. —______do you have an English party?
—Once a month.
A. How old B. How far C. How often D. How long
2. Put three stamps on each of four letters and one stamp on each of three postcasts. How many stamps did he use?
A. Sixteen. B. Fifteen. C. Fourteen. D. Thirteen
3. The sign “______” is usually seen on the box with glass in.
A. PULL B. CLOSED C. DANGER D. FRAGILE
4. Which of the following does paper burn in?
A. CO2. B. N2. C. O2. D. H2.
5. —What time will it be in half an hour?
A. Quarter to eight B. Quarter to seven
C. Half past seven D. Half past eight
6. —I usually go to bed late at night. And you?
A. So I do B. So do I
C. So am I D. So I am
7. These______bedrooms are on the second floor.
A. boy’s B. girls’ C. mens’ D. womens’
8. Don’t worry. There’sserious.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. anybody
9. Their playground isn’t______ours.
A. so large as B. so larger than ......