1. Rice is grown in China, Japan and other A_________ countries.
2. We aim at q_________ rather than quantity.
3. Children are c_________ about everything around them.
4. She’s bought some c_________ to make herself a dress.
5. The g_________ will build more houses for the people.
6. I am pleased that he gladly a_________ our invitation.
7. Parents should help their children to form good h_________.
8. All the boys were standing up s_________ and looked like some pine trees.
9. Bill has a large c_________ of foreign stamps.
10. All countries, big or small, rich or poor, should be e_________.
12. A fence(栅栏) at the back of the garden s_________ us from the neighbours.
13. Don’t w_________ your money on silly things.
14. The wind turned my u_________ inside out.
15. I r_________ Mike the moment I saw him.
16. Do you know the a_________ monthly rainfall in this area?
17. Sleeping is n_________ to health .
18. This bus can carry 60 p_________.
19. Fifty years ago, Chairman Mao a_________ the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
20. What is the best-known chain of fast-food r_________ in the world?
21. She looks f_________ to me, but I don’t remember her names.
23. I must a_________ for not having been able to write to you sooner.
24. Two hundred s_________ bicycles were returned to their owners last month.
25. When I got home after the holiday there were a lot of m_________ in my mailbox.
26. G_________ speaking, parents care more about their children’s health than about their own.
27. I can’t tell one from the other because they are only s_________ different.
28. There has been a 50% growth in the m_________ for personal computers.