1. Rice is grown in China, Japan and other A_________ countries.
2. We aim at q_________ rather than quantity.
3. Children are c_________ about everything around them.
4. She’s bought some c_________ to make herself a dress.
5. The g_________ will build more houses for the people.
6. I am pleased that he gladly a_________ our invitation.
7. Parents should help their children to form good h_________.
8. All the boys were standing up s_________ and looked like some pine trees.
9. Bill has a large c_________ of foreign stamps.
10. All countries, big or small, rich or poor, should be e_________.
11. They’re busy p_________ to go on holiday.
12. A fence(栅栏) at the back of the garden s_________ us from the neighbours.
13. Don’t w_________ your money on silly things.
14. The wind turned my u_________ inside out.
15. I r_________ Mike the moment I saw him.
16. Do you know the a_________ monthly rainfall in this area?
17. Sleeping is n_________ to health .
18. This bus can carry 60 p_________.
19. Fifty years ago, Chairman Mao a_________ the founding of the People’s Republic of China. ......