一、听力 （20分 略）
二、单项选择（1－10题 每空1分， 11－15题 每空2分）
1. john teaches us how to swim. perhaps he
is a _________.
a. singerb. coachc. cookd. officer
2. ___ weekends, she works ___ a part-
time shop assistant.
a. on; like b. in; as
c. on; asd. in; like
3. -would you like _______ coffee?
a. some b. anyc. ad. many
4. _____ fans ____ the world cup finals on tv in 2006.
a. two millions of; watch
b. two millions; watch
c. million of; watched
d. millions of; watched
5. football, also ____ soccer, is the world's favorite game.
a. calls b. called c. call d. calling
6. the tall student ____ the school basket－ ball team is also good at ________ tennis.
a. in; playb. at; playing
c. in; playing d. at; play
7. ____ saturday morning, victor ____ forthe english test.
a. on; studied b. in; studyed
c. on; studyed d. in; studied
8. he _____ me an english book yesterday.
a. gives b. gavec. givedd. give
9. -where's hualian supermarket?
-go ______ along the street and turn left at the first crossing. it's ____the bankof china.
a. street; behind b. street; after
c. straight; behind d. straight; after
10. -why does tina want _____ a reporter?
-because she likes_____ people andstories.
a. to be; talking to; writes
b. to be; talking to; writing
c. be; talking; writes
d. be; talking; writing
11. a： do the greens like traveling?
b： yes, they do.
a： ________________________ ?
b： they travel by car.
a. where do they travel?
b. why do they travel?
c. how do they travel?
d. when do they travel?
12. a： ____________________?
b： i'd like something to drink.
a： what about some juice?
b： ok. give me two bottles.
a. can i help you?
b. what are you doing?
c. what do you like?
d. what do you drink?
13. a： hello. ________________?
b： speaking. who is that?
a： this is lucy. how are you, mike?
b： fine, thanks. and you?
a. may i say to mike, please?
b. may i speak to mike, please?
c. may i look at mike, please?
d. may i call to mike, please?
14. a： excuse me, do you come from england?
b： no, we come from america.
b： well, we like it very much. it's great!
a. what do you like about china?
b. why do you like china?
c. how do you like china?
d. what do you like china about?
15. a： do you have an english-chinesedictionary?
b: yes, why?
a: that's great. _____________________ ?
b: certainly. but please give it back
a. may i look at it , please?
b. may i borrow it, please?
c. may i watch it, please?
d. may i have it, please?