21. Betty is my best friend. She has a______parrot.
A. two-years-old B. two-year-old
C. two years old
22. My brother got his first pair of skates______.
A. on his ten birthday B. on his tenth birthday
C. in his tenth birthday
23. These flowers are very beautiful. She doesn't want to______.
A. give away it B. give away them C. give them away
24. Last year I gave her a photo album for birth-day. This year I'm going to give her a calendar______.
A. instead B. too C. instead of
25. Peter______three dollars for the lost book.
A. spent B. cost C. paid
26.______of the two men knows English, so I have to ask others for help.
A. Neither B. Either C. Both
27. - I want to return the book to Jack, but I can't find him.
-He______the library. You can find him there.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. has been in
28. It's sunny today. Let's go to the amusement park______stay at home.
A. as well asB. more than C. rather than
29. It's such an______film that all the students are ______in it.
A. interesting; interested
B. interested; interesting
C. interested; interested
30. He eats______ food every day, so he becomes heavier and heavier.
A. much too B. too much C. very much