21. -Will you please make some______for the woman with a baby?
-Sure. Take my seat, please.
A. rooms B. place
C. house D. room
22. The boys have been playing soccer for______.
A. two and hlaf hours
B. two hour and a half
C. half and two hours
D. two and a half hours
23. -How long have you been skating?
- ______I was 7 years old.
A. When B. Since C. After D. Before
24. Our classmates are planning to skate.Does______from other classes want
to join us?
A. someone else B. else someone
C. anyone else D. else anyone
25. My hobby is______the violin______and______the stamps.
A. play; collect B. playing; collect
C. playing; collecting
D. play; collecting
26. Etiquette is not the same______all______situations.
A. on B. for C. in D. at
27. Don't talk loudly in the library. If you______do that you'll______others.
A. annoy B. break
C. worry D. complain
28. Could you please______on______your way to work?
A. pick me up B. send me away C. ask me for D. wait for me
29. Please don't stand close to me because I feel______.
A. friendly B. surprised
C. uncomfortable D. impolite
30. -Would you mind getting up______?
-I need your help in the kitchen.
A. at first B. right away C. all the time D. just a moment