1. my uncle w________ in that shop.
2. laughing _____ (loud) is good for your health.
3. i can see some girls __________ (play) on the square.
4. lucy and lily are s________. they are in
no. 1 middle school.
5.－we are thirsty. would you like some w___?
6. we know the ________ (thief) dislike us.
7. i like playing with _________(child) in the school very much.
8. we need two music __________(teach) here.
9. there ______(be) some meat on the plate.
10. what does ________ (anna) mother do?
1. -don't run in the train, danny.
a. sure b. i'm sorry
c. it's greatd. let's go
2. -when do you leave for japan?
a. on january 21st b. in january 1st
c. by train d. with my parents
3. - what _____ you ______?
- i'm a driver.
a. does, dob. are, do
c. do, dod. are, does
4. what ______ he _____ be?
a. does, wantsb. does, wants to
c. does, want d. does, want to
5. people give me their money _____ get their money _____ me.
a. or, tob. and, to
c. or, from d. and, from
6. sometimes i work ____the day and sometimes______ night.
a. on, atb. at, on
c. at, in d. in, at
7. does she work ________?
a. in hospitalb. in a hospital
c. on hospitald. on a hospital
8. - _____ your brother work?
- in a bank.
a. where dob. what do
c. where doesd. what does
9. it's very ______ to work ______ actors.
a. interesting, with b. smart, for
c. friendly, with d. shy, for
10. - what does your father do?
- he's _____ cook, it's ____ busy work.
a. a, ab. a, /c. /, ad. /, /
11. the tea is ____ hot ____ drink.
a. to, to b. too, too
c. too, tod. to, too
12. - does your sister want to be an actor______ a reporter?
- an actor.
a. and b. orc. but d. as
13. we have a job _____ you _____ a waiter.
a. for, as b. to, as
c. of, asd. from, like
14. she wants to be an actor, ______ it's an interesting job.
a. and b. orc. because d. but
15. do you like ________?
a. to sing and to dance
b. singing and dance
c. to sing and dance
d. sing and dancing